From time to time people have been waiting to shop on the so called “Black Friday” to be honest I’ve never actually purchased anything on this day but here are 10 things you didn’t know about today.
- It attracts more people than Disneyland: Talk about the happiest place on earth looks like shopping helps your mood after all.
- More people die while shopping than in shark attacks: And here you thought you’d die for nothing, proof that we have some hardcore shoppers.
- It’s not just on Friday anymore: Black Friday, Cyber Monday, what’s next Consumerism Tuesday?
- You don’t have to set foot in a store at all: That’s right hopefully there is a black card you can use.
- Amazon wants to dominate the holidays: Leave it to the online world to persuade us with deals a whole week before Black Friday.
- Not all stores like Black Friday: Nor people I don’t like working on that day either (LOL)
- Some deals aren’t really deals: Sometimes all we need is the word “SALE” to engage with the consumer.
- Pajamas are a big seller: Hey why not invest in your sleepwear besides you may never know you could meet the person of your dreams (in your dreams LOL)
- Black Friday has gone global: See the whole world wants to shop!!
- It’s not actually the biggest shopping day after all: Christmas 1 Black Friday 0
So whether you decide to be brave and storm the stores on this crazy holiday “Black Friday” has revolutionized the psychology of consumers and its here to stay. Hope you find everything you were looking for.
(All facts by U.S.News)
Wearing: Agatha Ruiz de la Prada rainbow sweater, Levi jeans, Converse x Comme des Garcons sneakers, Fendi baguette, Chloé sunnies, Moschino iphone case
Pics by: Redburnette